It's this reason that I have setup this patreon page. Dub Techno Blog has thousands of fans, and people visiting the blog every month. It's really great to see so many people love this music as much as me. I want to do more though, and with your donations I can start working towards that.
What Will You Do With The Donations?
- More regular content on the blog: By hiring a virtual assistant I can get more content on the blog. There is so much out there that I do not share, purely because I never find the time. I'd like the blog to be THE place you go to to find the latest mixes and releases.
- More exclusive content on the blog: We have a huge following and with that I'm sure we can get some exclusive content for our readers, be it free tracks or exclusive mixes. With the help of an assistant we will be contacting many artists and labels asking to work with us to give you all exclusive content.
- Exclusive tracks for Patreons: We want to reward those that contribute to us so we'll work with artists and labels to allow us to share commercial tracks for free to all patreons.
- Improve the quality of our weekly shows: Every week I work my butt off to find the newest, most amazing dub techno & deep house for you all to listen to and enjoy. It's great supporting so many artists and labels but I unfortunately never get to play half of the music because it is released on vinyl only. I want the shows to showcase the best in dub techno so to do this I want to buy a record deck and a monthly batch of the finest dub techno vinyl. Once I play this vinyl I will give it away to the patreons who contribute in the vinyl owners category.
- Support Drift Deeper Recordings: If we reach higher monthly contributions we will start working towards a vinyl releases on Drift Deeper Recordings. We also need to pay for mastering too.
- Help pay for the running costs of the network: We use social media ads to promote releases (yes I promote other peoples releases for free for them at the moment), giveaways (rafflecopter has a monthly subscription of $50), maintain our email list (soon Mailchimp will start charging us), hosting ($10 per month), domains ($10 per year), soundcloud pro account ($10 per month) etc.