Nic Tayloris creating Dungeon Digital
Select a membership level
You will be a patron member within the discord channel, allowing additional permissions and status.
You will also have a silver star icon instead of the circle for characters created using the same email address as your patreon one.
The gold star will have a pulsating glow
About Nic Taylor
A simple yet effective Web-Based Dungeon Creator, which supports DM and Character concurrent connectivity.
Try the TOTALLY AND ALWAYS FREE Dungeon Digital here:
(passwords are salted and hashed)
With your support, I can maintain the server and provide active development to fix bugs and add functionality - and make sure it remains completely free!
The site is in active development, if you discover a bug, please take a screenshot and let me know - I will resolve the issue as soon as I can. Any feedback is appreciated to make the site more intuitive and functional.
I'm a Web Developer with Industry experience, I have worked on challenging websites that go beyond the standard website functionality.
After being in a tabletop RPG campaign for many years, our DM left for another city and we were left using a collection of software tools to manage the campaign. Many of these options are costly/complicated or just don't provide exactly what we wanted.
Which is when I came up with the idea for Dungeon Digital.
- create a campaign for any tabletop game system
- search an email address to add unassigned characters to campaign
- create multiple areas with environments, rooms, objects, doors and pick which areas are assigned to what campaigns
- manage campaign: Assign characters to rooms, Add creatures (if the game is D&D, it uses the creature list from the OGL 1.0a), Drag Actors to any room and even stack them ontop of each other.
- Only see other characters and creatures in their current room, yet remember what rooms they have been in (greyed out)
- Can request movement to a square, the DM can approve it by clicking on a silhouette which will move the character to requested square
Currently Working on:
(Cross out means its done)
- Extend Environments/
- Add Traps
- Allow Hidden Doors and Traps to be visible per character (DM can trigger this when needed)
- Different Sizes, when specified on character creation, the icon will represent proper scale
- Add Character field for vision and Room/Environment field for brightness, in low light characters will have limited vision in current room
- DM ability to create custom Roll Requests, they can then select individual characters or entire rooms and Request the chosen Roll
- DMs will also be able to click 'Start Battle' and whatever actor within selected rooms will be requested to roll for initiative
- Discord integration (partially done)
I will also live-stream my coding sessions, I hear some people are into that.