I started Dystopia, USA, almost two years ago to chronicle the events and analyze the cultural, political, and economic trends that were leading to the downfall of our society. When I started, I was writing part-time for an audience of two (my best friend and myself), which has now grown to 30,000 per month with hopefully more on the way. I'm also now a Contributing Editor at Zero Hedge, which is a fancy-shmancy way of saying the ZH guys are nice enough to publish my occasional scribblings.
It has been a rewarding experience speaking my peace to an intelligent and loyal readership. I'm gratified that given the current supercharged atmosphere of the day that my readers post thoughtful, smart, and (mostly) profanity-free comments. Tip o' the ol' hat to you, ladies and gents!
I've decided to go full-time, hence the need for some patrons. You can see the membership levels to the side, but if you can't donate that is more than fine and don't ever give more than you can afford.
Thanks as ever for your loyalty and support,
P.S. - As for why Dystopia, USA is worth your patronage, please indulge me a little chest-beating braggadocio:
- I correctly predicted Donald Trump's election within two electoral votes, probably closer than anyone else.
- I foresaw the rise of populism and nationalism as a trend years ago.
- I was the first (or one of the first, so far as I know) in the alternative media to speculate - months ago - that the president has set up an elaborate sting operation to drain the swamp; what Trump may have been alluding to as "the calm before the storm."
- I went wayyyyyyyyy out on a limb in June and surmised that Robert Mueller is a Trojan Horse to investigate the Deep State. That hasn't been proven, but after the Podesta Group revelations, it's looking like I might be right.
- The world is changing before our eyes. We live in history. I try to provide the analysis before it happens so that you can be ahead of the curve.
I also write essays, which you can sample in these links:
How the left destroys history.
How to end the golden age of nothingness.