A.M. Aylwardis creating fiction and poetry.
Select a membership level
Thank you for supporting me! As a couplet, you get access to the Patron page, which includes
> Early access to thoughts about my writing process
> Videos of open mics and poetry readings
> A monthly audio recording of my poetry
> A monthly flash fiction story
Wow, thanks for investing in me! In addition to seeing the Patron-only feed, you'll also
> Receive monthly updates on the project of your choice
> Be able to vote monthly flash fiction story prompt
About A.M. Aylward
Hi, I'm Angie! I am a genderqueer non-binary person (they/them) who writes fiction and poetry. I'm fascinated with how identity and status shape our world views. This interest is heavily shaped by feminism, sociology, and adapting to chronic physical & mental illness. These filter into my poetry and stories as I explore what it means to be human, coping with trauma, and the meaning of art.
- The Wolves of Broadmoor Circle This is a short story collection about two werewolf families are neighbors on a cul de sac (inspired by a Tumblr post about how suburban werewolves would be territorial, but civil, should another werewolf family move in). This series starts when the Blacks move onto Broadmoor Circle and is narrated by Imogen Clay, the chair of the HOA and exasperated witch. Become a patron to read the monthly installments.
- So much poetry! I am constantly writing and editing, and I have started performing at open mics. I have poems attached throughout the public feed and Patrons can hear recordings every month.
- Flash fiction I will post a short story or impression, probably less than 2000 words, every month. Stanza (and higher) patrons choose the topics for me through monthly polls!
- AMA Creative Solutions, were I offer
- editing services
- resume & cover letter design
- goal & business planning
Control is a science-fiction/horror novel where 20-somethings are dying from some unknown disease called the "Sleeping Sickness." The narrator is a consciousness implanted into one of the bodies who died to this illness. Join her as she acclimates to being in a physical body, explores a brand new world, and uncovers what is actually happening at the clinic where she lives.
Where else can you find me and my stuff?
- AMA Creative Solutions business page! www.amacreativesolutions.com
- Displaced Egos is my first poetry chapbook! You can find it in eBook and paperback at https://www.amazon.com/Displaced-Egos-M-Aylward-e...
- My poem "Autograph Men of Otherworlds" and flash fiction "Like Your Eve" in The Wordsmith Attached: Volume I, available in eBook at https://www.amazon.com/Wordsmith-Attached-I-Siren...
- Instagram @amacreativesolutions
- Twitter @creativeama