Edward St Moritzis creating seriously kickass music
Select a membership level
Songsters are the first in.
- a preview of one song a month, (in a download audio file)
- access to my blog posts and notices of upcoming concerts,
- each month, one of my favourite recipes (I love to cook and
people love what I cook)
Celebrants are awesome!
- All of the above, PLUS:
- download code for my first album "Small Things Shining Bright"
(if you have the album already, this makes a great gift!)
- shout outs at my concerts.
Bards are the greatest:
- All of the above for the Celebrants, PLUS:
- monthly video of how I put my songs together;
- credits at the end of the videos.
- Birthday greetings for yourself or for someone special.
Music is my bicycle of choice to tell human stories.
I write original songs about love, death, and the universe. Small Things Shining Bright is my debut album. I’m getting another one together, an extensive solo project performed in a studio with a small audience wearing headphones immersed in the recording. Listening to songs about kids with PTSD. And six-toed kitties. And hope amid the ruins of civilization. And my slack wire walking father. And my heart attack on New Year's Eve 2016.
As long as I am breathing I want to tell more of these musical tales.
You can become a member of my Patreon gathering, a unique community of supporters and partners to make my work our work. This is the first stage of musically documenting stories and reflections on the state of our collective soul. Taking inspiration from delivery drivers, from co-workers, from where I live, from my beloved sleeping in the next room as I write this. The longer I live, the more I know I can't do this alone. And that is where you come in by supporting me on a Patreon membership team where you and I create something new.