Hello!This is my Patreon page where you can become a patron of me! By becoming a patron, at $1, $3, $5 or even more per month, you are helping to give me more time to create and share what I love to benefit, educate, and help others.
I would like to use my blog and my YouTube channel as the mediums through which I share my projects and stories with the public. Most content will continue to be freely available to everyone, but there will be some special patron-only rewards which you can read about on this page.
Who am I?I’m Ellen – a writer, artist, crafter, gamer, feminist, atheist, liberal, among other things. Most people know me from my past work in the atheist movement. But I also hold a Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts from Grand Valley State University in my home state of Michigan.
I now live in Austin, TX and I recently started working weekends as a Tasting Room server and sales person with Meridian Hive -- a tiny local mead brewery in Austin and is featured in one of the rewards below!
How often do you post?I hope to post at least every other week, up to weekly on my blog, as well as once a week on my knitting podcast on YouTube. So that's 5-10 posts a month.
What's planned for future content?
- YouTube Knitting/Crochet/Spinning, etc. Podcast
- Future: publishing patterns and tutorials?
- Posts dealing with mental health issues
- Posts on current events and atheist issues
- Start regular painting projects
- Future: I would eventually like to sell prints
- Gaming video tutorials
- I'm a gaming newb, and I would like to make entry into gaming easier for others
- A continual stream of cat and rat photos as evidenced by my Instagram history...
- YOUR suggestions!