Here’s how it works:
- You choose the amount you’d like to pledge for each music thing I release here on Patreon.
- I release one music thing a month as a paid post. A music thing might be a live recording of a new song, a new studio recording, or a new music video for any of the projects I’m involved in.
- In addition to one monthly paid post, I also post other stuff here: works in progress, unreleased material, behind-the-scenes posts about the songs and my process. These posts are exclusively for Patreon patrons (at the $3 level and up). They don't happen on a regular schedule and depend a bit on how much is going on, as well as how engaged you are! If you're into them, I'll do more of them. You can let me know you're reading them by liking/commenting here on Patreon, otherwise I'll assume I'm just howling into the void.
- At the $1 level, you’re subscribing to song and video releases. Higher pledge levels also include exclusive content. What kind of exclusive content, you ask?
- At the $3 level and up, you get access to patron-only posts that let you check out works in progress, unreleased material, and more in-depth behind-the-scenes posts about the songs and my process.
- At the $5 level and up, I will send you a Sweet Soubrette T-shirt as a thank you for your support.
- If you sign up at the $10 level, I will also send you handwritten lyrics to the song of your choosing as an expression of my appreciation.
- That’s basically it. You commit to support the music I’m making and I make the music for you. Win win! If my music moves you, if it makes you think or feel things, and if you want to help make it happen, I’m hoping you’ll support me on Patreon.
With love and appreciation for all your support up to now,