- I want to create a more compassionate and inclusive world by connecting artists to each other.
- I want to displace fear between Americans (North/Central/South) with acts of love that showcase the inspiring art (especially songs) that connect us.
- This is not a fundraiser for a record. This is an evolving patronage that will support an effort to write, record and publish individual songs. I expect I will average one song per month. No more, maybe less. Think of this like a song subscription.
- Some (but not all) of the songs will be in Spanish
- I need your support to make this happen.
About Your Patronage
Please consider this when you pledge: your account will be charged every time I am ready to publish a song to digital distributors like Spotify or iTunes. If you're concerned about going over your budget, there's an easy way to set a monthly maximum for yourself when you're entering your payment info.
With your support (and the resources I have found for producing music in South America) I anticipate writing, recording, and releasing one song per month through digital distributions channels. (Note: it took two months for the first song, so you can get a sense of how long it can take to do this)
The goal here is not to create some great commercial success, though it is a possibilty and certainly would be a welcome outcome of the work. The goal is to discover a way songs can be used as agents of empathy, not simply units of entertainment. The mission is to create a more compassionate and inclusive world by connecting artists to each other. That's what it is for.
Thank you for joining me in this love story. Thank you for being in my life and staying connected to me on this journey.
May all your creations be blessed and all your smiling faces be remembered.
Made with love,