I'm Steph (epha), and I am a head in the clouds who has always dreamed of becoming a musician outside of my bedroom. Almost a year ago, I brought myself down to earth (although I still go up there sometimes) and finally decided to pursue what I've always wanted to do!
Music is my ideal lifestyle. I'm trying my best to make as much time for music as possible every day, but unfortunately, I am still a university student and spend most of my time with a numb butt in class or with a numb butt in a library. On days off from school and to support myself financially, I work a part-time job selling clothes. I love my workplace environment and interacting with people, but my real dream is to make music, constantly interact with my listeners and like-minded dreamers and all the while, being able to support myself by the happiest means possible.
If you like my music and are a supporter of the dream, your support on Patreon would mean so much to me. Most importantly, it would help me focus more of my time onto music.
- pledge as little as $1 per video/song, or any amount you wish to donate
- set a limit as to how much you wish to donate per month, so you can stay within your budget
- provide rewards for YOU (details below)
- upload at least 1-2 videos per month
- release exclusive content through Patreon, available to only those who become my patrons
- favour song requests from my lovely patrons
With the funds raised, I will:
- spend less time working at my part-time job and spend more time recording, exploring new sounds, learning new techniques and skills on my instruments and recording software
- invest in better recording/audio equipment and instruments
- take jazz guitar lessons (to learn basics and improve)
- keep trying my absolute best to make good music and make you smile!
Thank you so much for your time, much love!