Most of the stuff I make is photographs but I also some times draw, sculpt, and make custom POPs. My photography plays with color, textures, food and goo, and I build things out of wire and other materials (sometimes on people). I also shoot a lot of Burlesque performers and performances around Ohio. I shoot these performances for free and most of my photography is available free online if you follow my Facebook or Flickr. I intend to keep it that way. This patreon is intended as an avenue to support this work staying free.
So what will you see here on Patreon?
- Some shots from studio shoots will be posted here exclusively. When I do studio edits I typically only make one or two images public. I will post a few here that you won't see elsewhere
- I will be going through old shoots and doing re-edits, I will post behind the scenes and outtakes from them here.
- Behind the scenes and work in progress images
- Before and after images about post process
- Step by step walkthroughs of shooting and post process
If there are things you are interested in seeing me do here please message me and let me know!