Eric Evansis creating his second book - become part of the adventure!
Select a membership level
In addition to having the satisfaction of knowing that you're helping me to continue my mission here on earth you'll get access to:
- Show notes: every video I record here and on YouTube will have a set of notes accompanying the video to review. At times the notes will list additional points not made in the video itself.
- Downloadable MP3 files of audio from each video that I have recorded, either on YouTube or here on Patreon.
- One article per month with proven tips for making your show better and more lucrative
In addition to having the supreme satisfaction of knowing that you're helping me to continue my mission here and want to really help me in this endeavor you'll get access to:
- Aforementioned Show Notes.
- Aforementioned Downloadable MP3 files
- At least one video per month detailing techniques for performing successful shows on the street. At times including live footage from the pitch, I'll go over techniques that you can immediately apply to your own efforts. Whether on the street, at parties, walk around corporate gigs--regardless of the venue, I'll cover material drawn from the 36 Strategies that can be used wherever you find yourself.
- Provided you support my efforts here for at least 12 months, I'll print your name in my upcoming book in the acknowledgements.
About Eric Evans
I've spent almost thirty years performing magic across north America and Europe. Having studied the art of street performing with Cellini for almost twenty years, and having practiced it for another ten years on my own, I know a fair bit about the subject.
It has been seventeen years since my first book, The Secret Art of Magic was published. The reception it received was overwhelmingly humbling; selling out two printings within four years time. Since then, I've answered so many questions from magicians seeking additional answers that I feel that it's time to organize all of my thinking into a new book.
This is your front row seat to that process! Based on my first book, this is going to take a lot of time to put this together so I need your help. And don't worry, it will be so worth your while.
Stepping off into the unknown isn't easy. I should know as I've spent most of forty years ushering people into it from all over the world. Here you'll learn things that make it all easier. Tips that make traveling smoother. How to prepare and short cuts that make a long journey so much more enjoyable. Where to go, how to get there, what to take with you and what to do once you arrive. How to evaluate potential pitches etc. And what to do when you first get to a new pitch. Hit the ground running, so to speak.
C'mon, if we were hanging on a pitch, you'd buy me at least a beer (or five) for just a bit of the info I'll be sharing here as I'll be posting instructive videos, live performances, essays from my upcoming book, share some of my drawings (made of and around various pitches I've worked over the years) from within my journals over my career, and share many wonderful, as well as not so wonderful memories (and the lessons I've learned as a result). If you would like to join me on this continuing journey, please consider supporting this ongoing adventure with a monthly payment. Cool swag is up ahead, my pet routines and secrets, lots of secrets.