My name is Ethan, and if you haven't met me yet, I'm a writer and youth pastor! I live in Denver and have a passion for words. Every couple days, I get inspired to write about one topic or another, and the feedback I get is tremendous. Some people have written to me telling me that my words have given them hope, or they now have a reason to live after reading one of my blog posts. And I love the kids in my youth group, but unfortunately, the church I work for can only afford a part time youth pastor.
I also recently started going to Denver Seminary (Theological grad school), and that is NOT cheap!
I love creating as I do, and writing in a meaningful and vulnerable way which impacts people. The thing is, writing takes time, and time sadly equals money. I want to continue to focus on creating the highest quality material for you, my lovely readers, and removing the stress of paying my bills contributes SO MUCH to that!
So let's get down to the nitty-gritty:
- By pledging, you help me continue to be able to spend time thinking, writing, and creating things that inspire and influence people. This is my full-time job.
- Your contributions go to paying the bills: Keeping the power on so I can plug in my laptop and write!
- You support my ministry to my students, AND help me afford to go to Seminary
- Occasionally, I get inspired to do more than write, and will produce videos, write songs, pump out some photography, or draw and paint! These will be shared with everyone, but will not count as one of the four monthly blog posts.
- The rewards listed on the page go out around the beginning of every month!
I'd love to have you on my team. Know that you can walk a little taller today knowing you've supported just one more starving artist. To follow me, check out www.ethanrenoe.com!