If you need invoices for tax purposes, simply message me on Patreon with your company information after pledging and I can setup automatic invoicing (for Gold Sponsors and up only).
If you are not comfortable with recurring pledges, I also accept one-time donations via PayPal or crypto currencies :)
Vue.js is a front-end framework that is simple to use yet powerful in nature.
The project focuses on making some of the best ideas in web UI development (components, declarative UI, hot-reloading, time-travel debugging...) more approachable, so that any developer can quickly pick it up and enjoy the productivity boost when working with modern, interactive web interfaces.
It is also designed to be progressively adoptable: Vue.js core is a drop-in library that can be used in existing pages, you can use it to add simple interactivity, or to replace jQuery entirely. On the other hand, the project also includes libraries and tools that supports building large and ambitious single page applications:
- vue-router: component-oriented client-side routing solution for single page applications
- vuex: flux-inspired state management architecture for large scale applications
- vue-loader/vueify: bundler plugins to enable single file components
- collocate the template/style/logic of a component
- supports mixing pre-processors in the same file
- supports hot-reloading
- supports scoped CSS encapsulation
- vue-devtools: Chrome extension for debugging Vue.js applications
- component tree inspection
- time travel debugging with Vuex
- vue-cli: quick project scaffolding with ready-to-go build & test setups
- hot reload
- unit testing
- e2e testing
- production ready build with assets minification and cache optimization
Additional features supported:
High level planned / ongoing work can be found in the Project Roadmap.
Maintaining and developing new features to all these projects takes a considerable amount of time, and I am currently exploring the possibility of working on Vue.js fulltime.
If you run a business and is using Vue in a revenue-generating product, it would make business sense to sponsor Vue development: it ensures the project that your product relies on stays healthy and actively maintained. It can also help your exposure in the Vue community and makes it easier to attract Vue developers.
Of course, individual users are also welcome to make a recurring pledge if Vue has helped you in your work or personal projects :)