Extinct Inksis creating illustrations, a webcomic, and other stuff
Select a membership level
A little tip to show your appreciation and support of my work, for which I am endlessly thankful.
- Access to patron-only sketchbook feed.
- See new content first!
- Get peeks at behind the scenes WIPs and comic dev occasionally.
- Ability to vote in polls.
- Undying love and gratitude!
- Access to my discord server and the patrons-only channel.
All the same perks as the last tier, plus...
- Greater access to sketches, WIPs and comic development content.
- See each new comic update before it goes public!
- See timelapse process videos (at least one a month)
- Access to monthly suggestion thread.
- HIGH RES versions of artwork.
- Access to all of my bases for free!
- 5% discount on custom artwork commissions!
- Your name in the credits/thank you page of the comic (optional).
All the same stuff as the previous tiers, as well as...
- Access to NSFW artwork feed, much of it is exclusively on Patreon! I post at least one piece of adult art a month.
- Access to super secret hush-hush 18+ AD channel on our discord!
About Extinct Inks
mastodon | twitter | deviantart | furaffinity | instagram
Extinct Inks is a self-taught illustrator and digital artist, who specializes in ethereal, macabre and monstrous things. They also dabble in furry, fanart and the occasional lewd pinup here and there.
━━━━━━━━ ☕ ━━━━━━━━
What am I about? I am a freelance illustrator and digital artist who has been working professionally since 2004, taking on a variety of projects, clients and being featured in numerous art books and a few zines.
I'm also a streamer on Twitch! I mostly stream as I work on various SFW art projects, cultivating a chill space to hang out and chat, but I also occasionally stream video games as well.
━━━━━━━━ ☕ ━━━━━━━━
My goal is to eventually get enough support to be able to focus on this project and others full-time. In the mean time, if you enjoy what I do and would like to help us continue to do what I love, you can pledge a small monthly donation and get access to little extras here and there which I plan to expand on in the future.
I offer my deepest thanks and appreciation for your interest in my work.