- Every Day (3 full-length albums, 1 EP, 4 tours; currently working on a new full-length, re-release, & tour)
- A Quiet Place (1 demo EP, 1 full-length album)
-Tau Aleph OST (composer, release TBA)
- Kevin Schlereth (a year-long full U.S. tour, 1 full-length album)
- The Hallowd Ground (1 full-length album, 1 EP, 1 west coast tour)
- The Cowards (1 demo EP, 1 west coast tour)
- Tornado Jumpin' Sunday (1 really cool song that won a contest once)
-----Video Games & Writing-----
Current Projects (works in progress):
-Ravenswick Chronicles (a Lovecraftian RPG): (writing character dialogue and story elements)
-Watercolors (a short interactive fiction): (writing, programming, design, creator)
The Ceramic Uncertainty
An interactive novel revolving around a mysterious potted plant and its sudden appearance into your life.
- 40,000+ words!
- 80+ unique plot resolutions (a.k.a. "endings")!
- Hundreds of choices, making way for dozens of decision trees to follow.
- Plays in your web browser (PC & limited mobile support).
- Written by yours truly in a bit less than a year!
Download from itch.io
Play online now!
I'm a persistent programmer, thoughtful writer, and versatile musician with a huge passion for challenging, engaging, and exciting art experiences. In July of 2014, I quit my retail job to become a full-time creator: as a touring & composing musician, creative writer, and a game developer. It has been a wonderful and harrowing experience working toward that goal, and thankfully it is still one worth maintaining.
Artists and patrons have a unique relationship; neither exists without the other. This creates a closeness that cannot be achieved anywhere else, and it seems that Patreon's design keeps that relationship in mind. Sincerity is the most vital of qualities in reference to creative expression; it's all I aim for in my work and my life. The sounds you hear, the words you read, the experience you are taking in: it's all as true as I can execute.