Who I am:
Hi, I'am Andrea Lazzarotti ( my username is " Farins" in lots CGI forums ) class 1979 born and living in Italy, i play with graphic softwares since the year 1996 with my old Caligari True Space and i work in CGI field since 2003.
In my professional life i've worked on many projects in various fields such as architectural previx, graphics for music videoclips, concepts design, Industrial videos, videogames with ufficial licenze for PC and consoles like MotoGP07 - SBK07 - Superbike Riding Challange.... etc..., and finally the current one: commerials and advertising for Italian and International television channels in TAXFREEFILM on Parma ( ITALY )
this is my website always in work in progress: www.lazzarotti3dartist.com
My actual role in my workplace is 3D generalist In the last years have always also cultivated hobbies such as, Motorcycling, Photography, 3D printing, CNC engraving, and the digital world in all its forms.
For the patreons who decide to follow me i will share all my moving steps into my projects and also my works, my update frequency will be weekly but also daily ( that depend of the period )
For my followers i can share tips, councils, screenshots, videos, ( files too!! when is possible ocf course...why not!! )
Actually my shared contents and workflow i will offer to my followers will be ( more or less ) in that percentual:
- 60% = 3D Graphic in all forms.......Modeling - Sculpting - Texturing - Shading - Rendering - Animation - Compositing about all my personal projects, and some stuff from my actual workplace when is possible.
- 25% = 3D Prints projects with my actual 3D printer Zortrax m200 i will model and print for build my projects, characters, vehicles etc....( later i will buy the resin printer Duplicator7 for improve details into little parts
- 15% = CNC Engraving with my self made router machine i will show step by step how i apply for my "non virtual" projects, usually when i want turn some my digital work into real one!
Actually the software i use for my work is:
- AUTODESK 3DS MAX and VRAY i will try switch into MAYA soon...
- AUTODESK AUTOCAD
- AUTODESK MUDBOX
- PIXOLOGIC ZBRUSH
- MARVELLOUS DESIGNER
- ADOBE PHOTOSHOP but recently i bought AFFINITY PHOTO i thing its a great rival...
- ADOBE AFTER EFFECT but recently im moving into BLACKMAGIC FUSION it work better with 32 bit renders
- MCNEEL RHINOCEROS
Right now i have lots goals where i want reach...
- open a channel where i can comunicate in real time with my patreons
- creating a very high-quality render on still and animations
- for skilled people we cn start some ambitius project of animation togheter!!
- buy a resin 3D printer for start print 3D characters, and functional design objects
- build some cool forniture stuff by fine wood, starting with concept, build a project on 3D then finishing with wood engraving with my engraving machine
- modelling years 90 videogame characters!!! yeah! and make some short animation with them ( right now i have in mind Strider, Turrican, and Metroid.....and why not, a a shot movie of Outrun!
- For make real every nice project need......hardware and tools!! i need buy a hobbistic lathe for all metal workshops