My goal with all my work is to present dynamic, dramatic images. I'm in the business of telling visual stories.
What you will find in our work
- Heroes and Villains
- Celebrations of beauty
- Exploration of juxtapositions (that's a $5 word for "thematic contrast")
- Cosplay, Boudoir, Portrait, and Glamour photography
- Trips to local Cons and Festivals, including Magfest, Awesome Con, The Maryland Renaissance Faire, KatsuCon, Tidewater Comic Con, and many more!
- Lots of people having fun.
- Images celebrating debasement or disempowerment.
- Images of suicide/self harm.
- Subjects presented purely for titillation.
Which is not to say that I look down on photographers that work with any of those sorts of themes, just that I know it's not for me. I present positive, empowering images. Be it a super hero shoot, a cosplay series, or a fashion shoot; all my work presents people at their best.
We've got lots of ideas and lots of projects. Up there in the header you'll see a shot from our Arcana series, then Wonder Women, Masque and the epic Sucker Punched project (supporting RAINN). We're filled with ideas and we're excited to get a lot more of these ideas into the real world.
So why are we here, on Patreon? That's an excellent question! While I have a moderately successful commercial photography studio (Portraits, Cosplay Photography, Events and Glamour photography), I find myself frequently locked up by budgets when it comes to artistic work. A little grease in the wheels would let us do far more with our projects.
I hope you like what you see and consider our work worthy of your support. Thanks for checking us out!