Kerstin Cableis creating The Fluent Show
Thank you so much for supporting the Fluent Show.
You'll have access to
- The Fluent Show's secret Patreon feed with exclusive audio, photos, scribbles and news.
- Early previews of every episode and extra behind the scenes interviews, mini shows, and clips in other languages.
- Our extended Fluent Show notes full of deep and not-so deep thoughts, extra links, and ideas that didn't make it into the episodes
Get all of the great Fluent Fam benefits.
- your listener questions will get priority for being chosen and answered on the show
- you'll get to vote on future show topics and languages
- you'll be invited to live chats (text and videos) every 6-8 weeks where you can ask us anything
You will get all of the benefits above for as long as you are a Patreon supporter.
PLUS Kerstin will give a prepared talk (via videochat) to your class, club, society, friends and relatives, or other small group, with time for questions, on a topic of our choosing.
Please get in touch directly if you want to discuss other speaking options!
About Kerstin Cable
What's the Fluent Show?
The Fluent Show is a weekly podcast about loving, living, and learning languages. In this show, your host Kerstin Cable talks about anything and everything interesting from the world of learning another language. Every month, a fascinating guest interview will inspire you. You'll also hear regular appearances from co-host Lindsay Williams. We both learn languages every day in our lives, and we have learnt over 15 different languages between us.
Together we share stories, news, tips, and ideas that will make you fluent...eventually.
The Patreon Community
Welcome, Fluent Fam member! No one wants to learn a language alone, so here you can join a friendly community of language learners from all over the world.
You know language learning is a long game, and you want to stay entertained and motivated while you're in it. The Fluent Show keeps you company on the way.
Making the Fluent Show is a labour of love, but it does take up a lot of time and energy. We invest money and time every week into preparing pages and pages of notes, running the show's website, scheduling and contacting the most interesting guests, recording and producing great episodes, editing the audio so the show sounds as good as possible, and uploading it so that it reaches all the listeners in time.
Patreon is your way to get involved in the creation of the Fluent Show by joining the Fluent listener community.
Thank you so much, Fluent Fam!
At 20 patrons, the Fluent Show will film a special thank you video for all patrons and share an exclusive bonus episode on a topic voted for by patrons.