Chief Phil and Four Worldsis creating Global Unity
Select a membership level
On June 21, 2018, Summer Solstice, you will be the first to receive a digital copy of Prophesies, Change and a New Global Civilization. This is a living document of the long promised unfolding of the Day that will not be followed by Night!
On June 23, 2018, you will be invited to an one hour webinar, on The Sacred Tree, followed by one hour of Questions and Talking Circles.
Four Worlds' Stakeholders
My father always shared with me, " Son, if you can feel it, you can heal it. If you talk about it, you can understand it.” Today our Human Family is deeply "Feeling It" and wants to “Understand It,” but lack the safety, proven guidelines and processes of spiritual and emotional healing and trusted Healers and Co-Counselors, so they may!
“Talk About It, and Heal it !” Talking and Healing Circles are a powerful, but gentle way to Transform Fear and other Forms of Intergenerational Trauma and Lateral Violence into Spiritual, Emotional and Mental Understanding, Strength, Unity and Conscious Faith.
This comes with the understanding that the "Tears are not the Pain, they are a Release of the Pain." "The Shivering, Trembling and Cold Perspiration are not the Fear, they are a Release of the Fear."
The 7-Week, 22-Hour, Four Worlds Talking Circle Leader/Facilitator OnlineTraining Program
With many years of Elder guidance, practice, and personal experience, we have developed a 7-week, 22-hour, principle-centered, mentoring and Talking Circle training program for recognizing trusted, Talking Circle Leaders. In this Zoom delivered training, we will learn and participate together, building on more than 52 years of service and experience, with culturally-based, participatory human and community development processes, to co-create further dimensions of healing and prosperity.
I look forward to sister Karin Lindeman-Boere and Brother Bernhard Holtrop to join me in this learning process. Karin is the co-founder of Four Worlds Europe, the Sacred Circle of the Indigenous Women of Europe, the Global Council of Indigenous Women. Brother Bernhard is the former Chairman of the World Dialogue Foundation, now affiliated as a founding member to the Academy of Professional Dialogue These 18 years of love, since 2002, learning and sharing together, goes beyond the World of Names.
Special invited Elders and Healers, invited to share, during our Seven Weeks together, include, Grandmother and Healer, Dene Elder and Healer, Diné Elder and Healer,
Pat McCabe, Weyakpa Najin Win, Woman Stands Shining, Mohawk Elder and Healer,Kahontakwas Diane Longboat, Turtle Clan, Six Nations Grand River Territory, Tsilhqot'in Elder and HealerCorinne Stone,Tl'etinqox-Anahim First Nation, Hopi/ Havasupai/ Kewa Grandmother, and Healer, Mona Polacca, Frisian Elder and Sound Healer, Anke De Jong, Netherlands and 7th Generation Leader, Lyla June Johnston.
Tonja Lyla June, at 30, is an environmental scientist, doctoral student, educator, economist, community organizer and musician of Diné, Tsétsêhéstâhese and European lineages, from Taos, New Mexico. Others to be confirmed.
We will share our collective knowledge about "Dialogue," “Living Ceremony,” and “the Unity of Science and Spirituality,” while learning about and participating in and facilitating Talking and Healing Circles. As well, we will visit about how we have addressed and transcended the issue of "cultural appropriation.”
It is my experience of the past 75 Winters, I have observed that cultures, communities, and systems open to transformation, in a culturally-respectful and a principle-center manner, thrive, and those that are closed, die. In our journey together, we are seeking the light. We do not care what the lampshade looks like!
Chaske Tiger and Tonska Rajiv will be facilitating Zoom sessions, including large and small Learning and Talking Circle. Talking Circles will be limited to seven learners to ensure maximum participation and learning.
Prior to the training, all participants will be supported to set up a personal Zoom account and initiate and participate in 3-way Talking Circles. By the conclusion of this 7-week process, April 9-May 21, 2020, everyone will be thoughtfully equipped to facilitate a Zoom-Based Talking Circle, if they have the online capacity.
As well, for those that are recognized Healers and Counselors, you will have the capacity to facilitate one-on-one Counseling and Healing and Three-Way Counseling, without cost. These are the features of a Free and a First Level, Pro Zoom accounts.
Closing Ceremony and Staking Ceremony
As we initiated at Alkali Lake, in 1985, and at our yearly Four World's International Summer Institute, and other Four World's Indigenous Training Programs in the 1980s and 1990s, our 7-Week Talking Circle Training, will conclude with a virtual Staking Ceremony and Recognition as Talking Circle Leaders/Facilitators, by our Four Worlds Elders Council.
Along with the 22-hours of online learning, there will also be an equal number of hours of suggested readings and videos, for those beloved friends and relatives who have the interest, time and energy to further deepen their understanding.
Breath of Life Ceremony
In 1987, drawing upon the holotropic breathwork of our good brother, Dr. Stanislof Groff, and other related Indigenous Ceremonial Healing Processes, the Breath of Life Ceremony was born. Hundreds of Indigenous peoples and other members of our Human Family participated in these Breath of Life Ceremonies.
Building on this foundation of healing and understanding, we will also share the Breath of Life Ceremony, virtually, with you. If you are going to participate in the Breath of Life Ceremony, there will need to be one or more couples together, to support and heal together.
The Breath of Life Ceremony, for some, maybe very strong, sometimes, almost overwhelming. As well, it is also important, for yourself, to be in good health. This will be further explained and discussed in our learning process.
The program includes the following:
- The 7-week, 22-hour, Online Learning Process
- Talking Circle Facebook Group to connect with other relatives
- Hosted Zoom calls every week.
- Complimentary Related Resource Materials and Recordings of Sessions
- Closing and Staking Ceremony
- Breath of Life Ceremony
- And, more...
If your budget doesn’t allow payment in full or in part, scholarships are available. No one will be excluded who wishes to fully participate in the Talking Circle Leader/ Facilitator Training. We will work with whatever your budget allows you to contribute or not contribute financially to this healing initiative and the work of Four Worlds. Your love, prayers, and sharing the training with others, is greatly appreciated.
If you need a full-scholarship, there will be a place to register for full-scholarships, on our registration page.
We warmly invite friends and relatives, who are experienced in leading/facilitating and participating in Talking/Healing Circles to join us. If you would like to participate as a Talking Circle Leader/Facilitator or would like further information.
Global, Online Opportunities for Healers, Addictions Counselors, Social Workers, and Talking Circle Leaders/Facilitators
Even though the casino, tourism, restaurant, and other service industries are being impacted in our World of Turtle Island, we have awesome healers, addictions counselors, social workers, and Talking Circle Leaders/Facilitators. For instance, Indigenous peoples have in-depth, on-going experience in healing and understanding intergenerational trauma, lateral violence, internalized oppression and colonization. Our Human Family is in growing need of spiritual and emotional healing expertise, gifts and wisdom. Join us in being at the heart of global healing, as prophesied, as we transform and heal ourselves, in Oneness with all Life!
Thank you, beloved friends and relatives, for taking the time and energy to read through my musings. Chaske Tiger and Tonska Rajiv, will take it from here and ensure there is no "Devil in the Details." You may look forward to hearing from them soon.
With Warm and Loving Greetings,
Lala, Dekshi, and Lala Phil
The Sacred Tree
As well, you are warmly invited and welcomed to join our Four World’s Talking Healing Circle Leader / Facilitator-Online Training Program
starting April 9-May 21, 2020.
About Chief Phil and Four Worlds
The Goals of Four Worlds:
- To support the Reconciliation between All Peoples and Nations. Beginning with the challenge of Reconciliation between the Indigenous Peoples, themselves, and the culturally different members of the Human Family and various levels of Partisan Political Parties, Governments, and Institutions that have never had a good relationship.
- To support the emergence of the leadership of the "Seventh Generation", by fostering young people's participation, leadership, wisdom and contributions in all positions of decision-making processes impacting life on Mother Earth.
- To protect and restore Sacred Sites for ceremonial use, including the repatriation of cultural and ceremonial effects to Indigenous Peoples of origin. To support unified actions that educate and ensure that Indigenous arts and cultural expressions of the Sacred are portrayed in the media in a respectful manner.
- To protect and restore the use of Indigenous plants, medicines, and sciences, including the further establishment of Indigenous healing and educational centers, along with the integration and promotion of cutting-edge medical research and treatment, like Stem Cells, for holistic healing.
- To promote the unprecedented, unified actions of the American Science and Engineering Society, the Compassion Games International, CULTU.RE, Unity Earth, Agape International Spiritual Center, The Evolutionary Leaders, the United Religions Initiative, the Shift Network and the Help Foundation of the Women’s and Children’s Foundation of Beijing, in their dedicated efforts toward creating a more compassionate, just, sustainable and harmonious world.
- To establish an Indigenous Bank of the Americas (IBA) owned, controlled and led by Indigenous Peoples. The IBA will unify the strength of the financial and natural assets of Indigenous Peoples for supporting sustainable and harmonious development. One of the fundamental focuses of the IBA will be the support of poverty alleviation initiatives in Indigenous Communities and beyond for balancing the extremes of wealth and poverty, including the equality of economic and social opportunities for women and men.
- To unify networks of Indigenous Peoples and Allies to galvanize, solidify and realize the Reunion of the Condor, Quetzal, and the Eagle across the Americas and beyond. This unification includes actualizing further International Indigenous Treaties like the International Treaty to Protect the Sacred from Tar Sands Projects, the International Treaty to Protect and Restore the Salish Sea and the International Treaty to Protect and Restore Mother Earth.These International Treaties include the implementation and fulfillment of International Trade Agreements between Indigenous Peoples and Nations and direct Trade Agreements with the other Nation States.
- To peacefully and prayerfully halt the destruction of the lands, waters, life and cultures of Mother Earth. Replacing the extraction industries destroying the lands, waters and Indigenous Peoples of Mother Earth with alternative energy, including solar, wind, tide, and geothermal, as well as, other green technologies on both the macro, community and family levels.
- To establish and maintain Bioregional Marine Sanctuaries across the Americas, as soon as possible. Bioregional Marine Sanctuaries are named areas of Earth, Water and Air where natural animal populations are protected and restored to more than 50% of historic levels as soon as possible, and water quality and forest biomass levels are preserved and restored to very high concentrations. Bioregional Marine Sanctuary boundaries correspond to natural features such as watershed topography, vegetation types, oceanic continental shelves, and margins, including all rivers, creeks, lakes, ponds, estuaries and aquifers.