This will be a platform where you’ll be able to help support me as I carve my career as an independent Indigenous artist as well as get access to my creative process and stories from my travels on the road. Here, I’ll be able to share a more intimate look into my path as an artist like I never have before while also engaging with you all in a more personal way.
I’ll be using this platform to share my creative process and life path with you all. Because I write, produce, record and mix every song I release, I can offer Patrons an intimate look into my song creating process and share how stories and my life experiences shape and color my music. I am also currently working on music with several other Indigenous artists. This means you will also get to witness the birth of several music projects (EPs, albums, singles) from several different Indigenous artists.
I will also be using this platform to share photos, videos and stories from my travels on the road!!
If you would like to support my artistic sovereignty and my dream directly, as well as get to know me better as an artist and human, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. All you have to do is sign up to give $1 on up to gain access to all my exclusive content. I’m offering tons of exclusive content including:
- Behind the scenes/in studio photos, posts & videos
- Exclusive access to autographed merch before it’s released to the public
- High quality downloads of all my music
- Monthly merch giveaway
- Access to “Frank Waln's Exclusive Works in Progress Channel” where I’ll be posting rough drafts of songs I’m working on
- Instrumentals to my current songs
- Discount on my merch
- Personalized interview where I answer your questions
- Personalized video where I tell you the story behind a song of your choice
- Autographed copy of handwritten lyrics of a song of your choice
- The satisfaction of directly supporting the career of an artist you love!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!
Thank you so much for supporting my art and my dreams. Finding resources and avenues for reaching fans can be tough as an independent Indigenous artist in a colonial system so you are helping me forgo all that trouble by allowing me to give you the content and access to my work you want as a fan/follower as well as provide you a direct way to support my work.
I named the different tiers after animals found in Lakota territory. The Lakota names are given first and then the english translations after :)
Wopila (Thank You *Lakota),