Hello and thank you for visiting my Patreon page. I am a classically trained musician with a love for creating music and lyrical poetry. I compose, write and record by myself in my home, a process which is quite solitary at times but in the end very fulfilling. My head is always filled with stories and ideas for songs and music. I hope you will join me on this musical journey as I explore these ideas and turn them into music.
To listen to some of my music, please visit my Soundcloud page.
WHAT IS PATREON?
For those of you who are unfamiliar with Patreon, it is a wonderful platform that allows artists to interact more closely with their fans and can turn those fans into patrons of the arts by allowing them to support artists by making monetary pledges.
My goal with Patreon is to share my music and creations with people who truly enjoy them. My favourite part about sharing my music with others is learning which songs they connect with and what kind of songs they'd like to hear more of.
As patrons, your support will help me to continue doing what I love. The money garnered through pledges will go to updating audio software licenses, purchasing higher quality sound samples, upgrading audio equipment as well as assisting with day to day expenses and other living costs.
HOW DOES PLEDGING WORK?
- The minimum amount you are able to pledge is $1 and you can pledge any other amount above that.
- Pledging a certain amount unlocks a specific tier of rewards (see below). More rewards and tiers are planned to be added as the patron base increases.
- Patrons are charged at the beginning of each month, so if you've made a pledge any time during May, you will be charged for it at the start of June.
- Patrons are automatically charged on a monthly basis until they manually cancel their pledge which can be done at any time.
- Since this campaign accepts pledges per creation, you can set a monthly limit to cap how much you spend on the campaign if more than one creation is released per month. Please read this section for more information.
If you'd prefer to make a once-off purchase instead of becoming a patron, you can have a look at my Bandcamp page where I will be adding new material periodically.
Thank you for stopping by!