Frauvisis creating a community for Black Women in Tech
Select a membership level
Yay Double Espresso
A big thank you, this allows me to get out the house, grab coffee outside, and maybe go practice some Romanian with people willing to chat! This double espresso with have my mind alert and ready.
I will send a personal thank you email.
- 1 Ad in the top spot of weekly newsletter for duration of 1 month. Featured job on newsletter job board.
- 1 min ads on 1 podcast episode.
- Thank you across all social media.
- Sidebar ad on blog for 2 weeks.
The free community for elevating Black women in tech.
Provide a platform specifically for black women and girls in tech. Whether already working in tech, attending school, or have an interest.
Create a community, learning opportunities, job resources, content, and a place of support for black women in tech.
- Weekly Newsletter
- Weekly Podcast
- Job board and connections
- Slack community
- Resume Review
So why become a member of my Patreon community?
- You believe in the work we are achieving to accomplish.
- You know what it's like to be young, alone, traveling, and to work hard to build your own.
- I don't have family to help invest in me building my dream, so you want to be my loving aunt or uncle.
- You have some extra bucks to spend and want to know it's going to good use!
Thank you to every single person who has supported me through my journey in life, to those who read through all of this, and to those about to drop some green in this oh so empty bank account.
1 of 1
Job board at diverse driven company closed to the community.