Fred McKinnonis creating Worship Interludes & Instrumental Music for Prayer & Meditation
Select a membership level
• Get access to my Patreon blog updates and access to my behind-the-scenes content.
For the patrons who appreciate and enjoy my music. This is the tip jar, a way you can say "thank you" and become a part of the journey. $5/month is comparable to one of those fancy coffees. I love coffee, by the way!
This tier gives you access to my Patreon blog updates and access to my behind-the scenes content.
Everything included in the lower tiers and...
- Early access and sneak previews of upcoming releases.
This tier is for the patron who is able to contribute a little more each month.
$10/month is a typical quick lunch here in the USA.
This tier gives you access to my Patreon blog for behind-the-scenes updates as well as early access and sneak previews of upcoming releases.
My name is Fred McKinnon. I'm a professional pianist/composer from St. Simons Island, GA. I'm married to my beautiful wife, Joy, and have four incredible children.
In February of 2017 I began producing weekly episodes of the "Worship Interludes" Podcast which is a free instrumental podcast that features soothing, peaceful, piano instrumental interludes. These interludes are downloaded by thousands of listeners all over the world.
For centuries, artists have been supported by fans (patrons) of their art. Throughout history, artists were compensated through individuals and often, the Church. I was blessed to be employed by the Church for more than 20 years. In the Fall of 2018, my season of working in the local church came to an end as I began the transition into the next half of my life.
This is where your support as a patron of my music matters!
How being a patron blesses me:
- your appreciation gift provides another revenue stream to support my family
- your appreciation gift gives me the ability to spend more time producing the podcast
- your appreciation gift provides funding future albums, concerts, and tours
How being a patron blesses YOU:
- You are able to have a direct impact into not only my own life and that of my family, but of the hundreds of thousands of listeners around the world who are impacted by the music.
- You will be a part of the Patron family which gives you behind-the-scenes access to myself, my creative process, and personal updates.
- You will receive perks, discounts, free music, and special VIP access at future concerts and events.
- Your patron gift amount can be tax-deductible. Patron donations go to Worship International, Inc., which is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
Patrons are the core of my music career. If you are a listener of my music and believe that it's making a difference in the lives of yourself and others, please consider becoming a Patron.
You will be a part of my core group of supporters. We'll become family. I look forward to interacting with you here with a greater level of access and transparency than I would share with others.
Want to invest more than $100/month as a FOUNDATION PATRON or interested in ONE-TIME GIFTS?
For those who wish to be a FOUNDATION PARTNER with monthly gifts in excess of $100, please contact me directly. Through my non-profit ministry, Worship International, Inc., you can contribute as much as you would like, including one-time gifts.
I'm honored by your support and look forward to being on this journey of life together.
Fred McKinnon, Pianist/Composer