From The Pitis creating Podcasts and Sultry Monologues
Select a membership level
- Wall of Fame become forever remembered for supporting us on the Wall of Fame we have setup over on our website fthepit.com
- Live Shoutout listen in to the new episode after you pledge for your personal thanks for all of us on air.
- Gain Access to a Bonus Weekly Episode! This won't be your typical From the Pit episode though. We'll be rotating new segments weekly to help expand this music conversation we all got going. We have two so far, and we're not opposed to suggestions for more.
- Side Stage is when the guys talk about music projects outside the norm for them. No metal found here.
- From the Crypt is where you want to be to get some history lessons of metal. Presented by our resident historian Sam "The Wise".
- Plus Previous Tier Access
• Discord Chat Access Gain a personal line to us to talk about all the beer we're crushin and records we got playing. Get all the social media out of the way and bring this shit back to the 90's instant messaging. Coming Soon; scheduled AMA's on Discord.
• Plus Previous Tier Access
Firstly, thank you for listening to our show and, at the very least, being interested enough to check out this page! From here on out, this is going to be the heart of this project, where we hope to not only receive enough funding to keep this show afloat but eventually take it to even greater heights. And realistically, the only way we can do that is with help from (highly attractive) listeners such as yourself!
Our primary goal is simple, and it always has been/always will be the same: We want to bring you nothing but the baddest, gnarliest bands in the underground heavy metal, hardcore and punk scene (with a few good beer suggestions thrown in for good measure). We want to help hometown heroes get exposure outside of their home towns. We do this because, when you get down to it, we're really just a group of guys who are truly passionate about extreme music. If our show sounds to you like a bunch of guys just hanging out and shooting the breeze about the latest tunes, that's because it is; we just decided to throw mics into the mix. But while this kind of thing comes naturally to all of us and we love doing it, keeping up this level of commitment can be a challenge, especially when cash is king and, like us, you don't have much of it.
Which brings us back to you, the listeners: this is us asking for your help. Yeah, we said it; we aren't too proud to admit it. We want to keep bringing you the loudest, craziest, nastiest tunes we can unearth, making sure that all the hometown heroes don't stay in those hometowns. Any and all contributions you'd be willing to make will mean the world to us - you'd be part of this show's lifeblood, and for us, that's pretty significant. Thank you for listening and, we sincerely hope, donating!