It is an online magazine inspired by the pictures and stories of emerging or established Fujifilm photographers from all over the world.
It aims to reveal and promote their vision, their reality, giving them the opportunity to be seen and heard by many.
It is also a vibrant community of Fujifilm photographers from all around the world.
Who is behind Fujifeed?
My name is Samuel Zeller, and I am a freelance photographer myself. I am based in the beautiful Geneva, Switzerland, and the free time that I am lucky to enjoy is entirely dedicated to this project. Finding other photographers work and giving them a little bit of help to promote their work is something I really enjoy doing.
But I would LOVE to give it so, so much more.
I would also love to keep it forever free -Art ought be- and away from all those tedious adverts and publicity.
So here is where, beside the passion we share for this magnificent art that photography is (its endless possibilities to see the world from every angle and from a million different eyes) I also need your support.
- Produce more weekly content by hiring an extra author (in progress).
- Hire a proofreader who can check and correct all the contents before being published (in progress).
- Make monthly giveaways (from free lenses to even cameras!)
- Create monthly contests with awesome prizes.
Already achieved goals:
- Pay for the Fujifeed website hosting.
- Pay for our forum hosting (~20$ per month)
- Pay for our email newsletter service (~30$ per month)
- Pay for a few sponsored Facebook posts per month.
A massive thank you to everybody for your support!
It means more than I could ever express...