We love making the podcast, and we're excited and humbled by the enthusiastic feedback we have gotten from our listeners - you guys.
We want to put out episodes more often, make multimedia content, interview more people, and host in-person events.
Making the podcast is time consuming, because we have to do in-depth research, coordinate with the guests, record and edit the audio, create the show notes, produce the artwork, distribute the content, and do many more things. We do all of this ourselves. We also have hard costs, like hosting, web development, and equipment.
Right now, the podcast is entirely funded by our other business. But what ends up happening is that we spend more time on the business so that we can support the podcast, and have little time left to actually produce the podcast. If the podcast was self-sustaining, we would be able to dedicate more time to creating the content and growing it.
We've thought about running ads or offering sponsorships, or creating merch like t-shirts and posters. We might still do some of these things, we don't want to compromise the integrity of our content. That's why we are coming to our listeners first.
With your patronage and support, we will be able to do keep Future Thinkers Podcast going, make it self-sustaining, grow it and make it even better.
To see the perks we are offering to our patrons, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
Some of our goals for growing the podcast include:
- Putting out episodes more often
- Creating more multimedia content, like videos and graphics
- Interviewing more people
- Hosting in-person events, like retreats and mastermind groups
- We're also currently working on creating an online community focused around building the future we want, as a humanity
How You Can Help
- Become a patron by clicking the big red button at the top of this page. Choose the amount you want to give on a monthly basis, input your payment info, and confirm.
- Share Future Thinkers Podcast and this Patreon page with your friends.
- Receive our gratitude for being an amazing human being.
We look forward to what we create together in the future!