Whether or not you choose to pledge monthly is totally up to you and I'm completely grateful for your support. Always remember to pledge what you can financially can support. Feel free to cancel or change your pledge at any time.
Thank you helping me to continue to do what I love.
How It Works
If you like my work and want to help me, simply choose how much you want to pledge per month. Every dollar makes a difference. Each level comes with amazing perks (ie: printables, discounts, illustrations, behind the scenes looks and etc.). Don't worry, you can edit or cancel your pledge at any time.
Patreon is a way to help fund my craft. The funds would help me continue the freedom to purchase new supplies, help fund new projects I would otherwise have to put on the back burner until the funds were available, classes and to try new mediums.
What do I make?
I have a degree in Fashion Design and Merchandising and is no longer designing for other companies but my own Satin Doll & Co. Where I specialize in handcrafted jewelry, accessories and stationery. I've become known to offer free printables, digital papers, illustrations and digital artwork in my Facebook Group and blog. My illustrations and digital art are inspirational, fun, and sometimes whimsical.
What do you get?
You'll be receiving exclusive illustrations, digital art work, and printables. Plus some of my jewelry as well as some other physical art work.Let's not forget tons of sneak peeks and behind the scenes looks too.
- All physical items will be shipped by the 5th of each month and a tracking # will be provided.
- All illustrations/ digital art work will be available in pdf format and png format. (for personal use ONLY)
- All printables will be available in pdf format. (for personal use ONLY)
- Exclusive set made especially for you in mind. (for personal use ONLY)
What are my goals with this Patreon?
- I have several collections that are unfinished that I would like to complete.
- I would like to expand my stationery line to other items and purchasing the needed machinery.
- To take art classes to expand my drawing skills
- Adding more merchandise to my current product assortment.
Check me out on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and on my website.