Galaxies Endis creating an original sci-fi universe
Select a membership level
- You'll have the opportunity to vote on what areas of the Galaxies End universe I work on next (When I don't have a specific goal already in mind).
- You'll have the opportunity to vote on what Galaxies End subject the next art commission will be.
- You'll get a special role on the Galaxies End discord server to recognize your support.
- You'll get access to WIPs of artwork and snippets of larger articles via the Patreon feed and a supporter only discord channel.
In addition to the $1 tier benefits, you'll also have:
- Ability to suggest subjects/options for future artwork and project votes (Suggestions would be opened up about a week before the $1 tier poll opens)
Same as the $3 tier, except you'll also get:
- Access to all unpublished draft articles on WorldAnvil (Requires a free WorldAnvil account to be granted access)
Limited to 20 patrons due to WorldAnvil limits on private access subscribers.
A Legacy of Humanity
As signs of the pending war grew more prominent, various advocates for peace and the future of humanity began a new project: The construction of large, space faring colony ships. The project took years, with a number of setbacks, but was eventually successful. Mere months before the nuclear fallout began, a number of these ships were filled with human volunteers from every nation, ever walk of life, and sent into space never to be seen or heard from by the residents of Earth again. Some found habitable planets, some found life among the stars that welcomed them, but some drifted aimlessly forever.
These colony ships, alongside the survivors of humanity in the Mars colonies and aboard the ISS, formed the basis of the new human powers that rebuilt over the next several hundred years. The year is now 2726 AD and a new war of an even larger scale is brewing...
The history of the universe is currently focused on humanity and their role in the galactic theater, with only minor spotlights on alien races and their own histories, with the four main human powers of the galaxy at the forefront: The United Arshan Federation, the Sol Empire, the Republic of Sion, and the Varkesh member state: The Democratic Republic of Terra.
This is a long term project, entirely written by a single person with some outside help from friends and the worldbuilding community - Especially the community at WorldAnvil, whom have encouraged me to start this Patreon page.
Everything I write for this universe will be provided, publicly, at the WorldAnvil world linked above - I have no plans to put anything behind a pay wall now, or in the future. Donations will be put toward funding concept artwork, maps, and character portrait commissions from artists; my premium membership with WorldAnvil, which includes several features I'm currently using in my articles for Galaxies End (Including that fancy custom CSS theme); and my tea addiction that keeps me fueled during those long nights of worldbuilding and writing.
Even if you aren't able to donate, or just don't want to, that's perfectly fine. I'm doing this because I enjoy worldbuilding, writing, and roleplaying. With that said, if you ever have any feedback, criticism, comments, or questions, whether it be positive or negative, don't be afraid to drop a comment anywhere - Twitter, patreon, or worldanvil itself. I'm always open to communication.