Learn from AAA Professionals. For Free!
AAA developers have teamed up to create the first-ever truly free online educational curriculum program for anyone looking to learn professional game development from the ground up. By supporting us on Patreon you are in part democratizing game dev education and allowing all students to learn from high level professionals. Join us as we unveil the future of game development education; it's high-quality, structured, taught by AAA devs- and it's free!
Unlocking Structured Curriculum
Students are already enjoying our vision of GSO of having college-like structured curriculum and combining that with the accessibility of online education. Our dream is to make game dev education available to everyone with the guidance of our Scholars (industry professionals). With this Patreon we hope to become 100% focused on realizing this dream and adding more and more disciplines to our school.
The more money we raise, the closer we are to providing college-like game dev education for free!
What We Have Planned
- Full 3 Year Curriculum to becoming a Junior-ready Environment Artist for the Game Industry
- Full 3 Year Curriculum to becoming a Junior-ready Lighting Artist for the Game Industry
- Full 1.5 year Curriculum Unreal Boot Camp to combine all students from all types of disciplines to make a game
- Unlocking additional Disciplines with full curriculum for students to become a Concept Artist, Character Artist, Animator, Level Designer, Game Designer, Programmer, Technical Artist
- GSO Workshop Livestream, Q/A sessions, for all students
Level 5: Course 1 Unreal BootCamp
Level 6: Unlock Year 3 Courses for the Environment and Lighting Curriculum
Level 7: Unlock the full curriculum for Unreal BootCamp
Level 8: Unlock the full curriculum for Environment Concept Art
Level 9: Unlock the full curriculum for Character Concept Art
Level 10: Unlock the full curriculum for Animation
We can't wait to take Game Development education to the next level. Please come and join us so we can do this together as a community!
Thanks for your support!
Brandon Pham, Game School Online
DISCLAIMER: All goals and reward tiers are subject to change.