Who are you and how'd I get here?Well, we don't want to get into the intricacies of how internet browsing works. Regardless...
We are Gaming Wildlife! A YouTube group that makes fun of gamer culture and video game CEOs in the form of Satirical and Parody videos.
No seriously. Who the hell are you?Well... If you would like an example of the work we do, go ahead and check out our YouTube page:
As you can see, we make a few different shows that focus on being very critical (in a humorous way) of gaming culture.
WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY MONEY?Calm down. We aren't taking your money without your approval. Why we're doing this is very simple. We want to keep making funny YouTube videos, but the ad revenue we make from YouTube is nothing short of a few cans of beans, and any sponsors we seem to get give us... An extra can of beans. THEREFORE! The only real way we can support ourselves in this endeavor is to ask for your help! But only if you'll allow it.
What will you do with this money?Very simply, we'll use it as a budget to both support ourselves and improve our show!
That's nice and all. But I need to know EXACTLY what you'll be doing.Can do. Here's an itemized list of what we'll do with our patreon money:
- The 100% Honest Series: A satirical look at video game CEOs through the eyes of a "talking head" style video. Think EA is all smoke-and-mirrors about their big games? What if the CEO blatantly explained why they act like such dicks all the time?
- Sketch comedy: We used to do several short sketches in addition to 100% honest. We're getting back into doing short form comedy, and this helps that!
- Livestreams: While we don't livestream that often, we do on occasion stream gaming sessions to our twitch page at http://twitch.tv/gamingwildlife
- Our office: We have one? I mean, we did, but we could get a new one!
- Our equipment: Turns out, making a webseries requires video equipment, video editors, and computers. Who knew?
- Our lives: We'll use the money to feed ourselves, clothe ourselves, and keep some kind of a shelter over our heads.
- Heroin/Smack addictions: DAMMIT. I TOLD YOU TO DELETE THIS ONE.
Do you really need this money?Truth be told, yes. We have been making video content for 5 years and got hit hard this last year, nearly losing the show/channel. By donating to our show, you're helping us keep creating content.
But what do I get out of it?At the moment, future updates to the patreon, and access to our 100 percent honest facebook group, where we discuss the future of that show. We'll also be polling the patreon in the future for episodes they might want to see.
Alright. I want to donate. How can I do that... Wait, are you talking on behalf of me? STOP THAT!We're glad to hear you want to donate! Just click the column to the right to pick one of your incentives, or give us as much money as you can handle! Our Patreon updates once a month, and we'll post new videos here, as well as keep our Patrons updated to new projects coming forth!
Thank you for your support, and from Gaming Wildlife, we'll see you next time.