Gehenna & Hinnom Booksis creating magazines, collections, anthologies, novels, audiobooks, art, &
Select a membership level
You will receive the most recent E-Book of Hinnom Magazine upon pledging, and will continue to receive E-Books of every issue as long as you are a Patron. You will also receive sneak previews of upcoming releases, and Patron-only exclusives.
You will receive an E-Book subscription to Hinnom Magazine and will also receive an E-Book of your choosing from our catalog of releases every two months as long as you are active. This can include anthologies, collections, novellas, etc. You will also receive sneak peaks and previews of upcoming releases, and Patron exclusives.
After a successful Kickstarter in the first quarter of 2019, G&H has become a professional-paying market. With a plethora of releases planned for the coming months (30+), the funds from the Kickstarter will serve as the seed funding for our publications. Although we have secured a strong foundation, we will need your help for our madness to truly blossom. That's where Patreon comes into play. By pledging to our publication, you will help G&H to grow while simultaneously receiving incredible rewards. With your help, G&H will be able to consistently meet deadlines and produce high quality fiction that will delight our readers as we march towards 2020 and beyond.
Our tentative releases for 2019 thus far include:
- Year's Best Cosmic Horror 2018 Anthology
- Transmissions from WXXT: A Tribute Anthology to the Abominable Tales of Matthew M. Bartlett
- Lovecraft's Dreams: Tales of the Dream Cycle
- Hinnom Magazine Issues 010-015
- Hinnom Magazine - Retro “Weird Tales” Edition
- Strange Company and Others by Peter Rawlik
- Whiskey and Other Unusual Ghosts by S. L. Edwards
- The Withering by Ashley Dioses
- Past the Glad and Sunlit Season: Poems for Halloween by K. A. Opperman
- The Dark Walk Forward and Other Stories by John S. McFarland
- Weird Fiction for Beginners Series (Quarterly)
- Weird Fiction Illustrated Series (Monthly)
- Chapbooks (Nightscapes, Have You Ever Seen a Portal?, Void Beckoning)
- Tales From Gehenna Novelettes (From Authors S. L. Edwards, Christopher Ropes, Kurt Fawver, Madison Estes, Thomas Mavroudis, and Eliza Clark)
- Those Who Go Forth Into the Empty Place of Gods by Curtis M. Lawson and Doug Rinaldi
As you can see, our publication docket is brimming with new releases for the upcoming months. At $200 a month, our Patrons would ensure that all 6-7 issues of Hinnom Magazine will see consistent releases month-to-month throughout 2019.
If our Patreon reaches $500 a month, it would provide the marketing budget for most releases, helping us to truly spread our madness to the masses.
At $1,000 a month, our Patrons would ensure that we were able to avoid any and all delays for all 30+ planned releases.
How does Patreon work? You simply select the rewards you would like to receive by joining a reward tier, and you are billed monthly (as low as $1 per month!). You can change your tier at any time, and 100% of your pledge goes towards funding new releases from Gehenna Books - we don’t make a penny until a book is sold!