Genggoro Dictionary Framework (GDF) is an application framework aimed at providing as many document viewer programs (web browsers, word processing applications, PDF viewers, etc.) as possible with a sophisticated popup dictionary functionality. For more information, please read GDF User Guide.
(Right now, I'm rewriting all the components of this framework because Google announced to stop supporting Chrome packaged apps, on which this framework relies heavily, in 2018.)
Your donation will be used to...
- improve the existing components
- add more dictionaries
- planned: Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, etc.
- add more clients
- planned: Opera, Safari, Edge, Vivaldi, LibreOffice, etc.
- improve the documentations (user guide, developer's guide, translation, etc.)
- work on the side projects listed below
By donating to this project, you will get access to a special version of GDS called GDS Advanced ( download page).
Side projects (2012-):
Listed below are Chrome extensions I've worked on since 2012.
- Bookmark# (allowing you to use the browser's built-in bookmarks as if they were tags) [development stalled but still not abandoned completely]
- QuickBlock (allowing you to block images, scripts and plugins quickly)