Welcome to the official GetFire.net crowdfund!
GetFire.net is a progressive web startup helping to unify communities in the social-web/chat space and real world.
Fire provides unmatched private and public real-time chat utility, novelty, and familiarity in an engaging, custom, platform-independent interface. Fire is fun and functional, ensuring you will always have someone to talk to!
Fire's link aggregation and sharing service places monolithic social platforms on the same field as smaller, independent offerings, helping increase the visibility and viability of those less prolific web services. Fire is also a platform for contextually and geographically relevant promotion placement, which will provide small/local business owners with more reliable ROI for their online marketing dollar than they have ever seen, and further encourage the spirit of community!
Modern communications are fragmented among services, devices, subscriptions, contracts, regions, attitudes and protocols. GetFire.net abides open web standards and common sense practices, making it freely available to anybody, on any device without downloads, permissions, updates, commitments, or sacrifice.
With Fire, comfortable sociability is always within reach!
Patreon is a monthly recurring pledge which mirrors the proposed revenue model (price-point market uncorrected). Your pledge will help to add features, fix bugs, improve service, pay upkeep, gain traction, and add to your lifetime early-adopter patronage! Loyal patronage is the path to sustainability, scalability, and profitability, so I ask you to join us on the path to building Fire into an independent tech-company; may it be a wholly-prosperous endeavor!
Reward descriptions:Lighthouse Subscriber ($5)
- Behind-the-scenes content.
- Media, news and happenings available at your distinguished leisure.
- Early access to features and promotions.
- Be first considered for whatever is on offer. Free, exclusive and sneak-preview deals.
- Hosted topics.
- Administrative and privacy controls for two topics of your choice.
- Exclusive features and customization.
- Subscribers will see enhancements to the UI and services.
- Be a known early adopter.
- Compiling lifetime loyalty will belay your importance to GetFire's success. (Priority Appreciation!)
- Sponsored topic.
- A sponsored topic is much like a hosted topic with additional metrics and controls for running your site-wide promotion.
- Includes topic-naming preference over non-promoted topics.
- Ad placement.
- Fire will place your promotion with geographic and contextual precision.
- We will work together to develop promotional value for you.
- Fire VIP.
- Intimate inclusion into the events and activities of GetFire for life. I will work to make your contribution worthwhile.
- One run of GetFire swag exists, and more will follow!
- Please include a good mailing address!
Video courtesy of Team Fabulist
Thank you for your support, and please share!
I am from Colorado, 30+, and enjoy carving moguls and glades on some well tuned twin tipped sticks. Fire (GetFire.net) is a solution I have posed, based on long experience using computers to communicate (before 56kbps), to make computer-based text, voice, and video chat as universal/prolific as the dial-tone/cellular telephone. I have a variety of experience in the workforce, retail, laboring, the office, and so on, served time in the military, and studied mass-communications, linguistics, biology and so on. Fire is a long time coming, but was spurred by a disappointment in stale and disparate 'social media' and its impact on individuals. I've been working on this project within means for some time, and am ready to grow its reach to a wider audience. Thanks for looking and sharing!