The Ghost Story Guysis creating Podcasts
- Get a personal shoutout on the show
- Sleep secure in the the knowledge that you helped us keep Ian in Slurpees for another month.
Now it’s a party. For the price of one ludicrous artisanal coffee you get everything in the previous tier plus:
- Exclusive Ghost Story Guys sticker designed by artist Wanda Fraser
- Ad-free episodes
- Early access to episodes
- Patron-only "Water Cooler" episodes where the guys talk about food, movies, and whatever else they've been up to. These can run anywhere from 25 to 60 minutes
- Access to exclusive bonus material, when available
- Early access to the monthly Lukelore episodes, where our researcher Luke Greensmith does a deep dive into a different folklore topic. You get these a full 30 days ahead of the public!
Oh hi there. Do you come here often? Can I buy you a dr -Ian says I have to stop talking now.
At this level we figure you either gotta really like our show or you're in some "Brewster's Millions"-style scenario (look it up, we'll wait). Whatever your situation, you’re our kind of crazy AND you're well on your way to helping us minimize our financial anxiety, at least slightly, and for that you get everything in the above tiers plus:
- Access to the monthly Ghost Story Guys Live! show where you get to ask questions, or just generally hang out via the magic of YouTube streaming
- Exclusive ringtone of The Ghost Story Guys theme song "Radio" by Podzontommusic
- Exclusive ringtone of "The Future Belongs to Them Now" by Hexxagram
About The Ghost Story Guys
The Ghost Story Guys is a podcast hosted by authors Brennan Storr and Ian Gibbs where every two weeks we bring you true life ghost stories, served piping hot. Or cold? However ghost stories would be served. Each episode focuses on stories of the paranormal from a different area or subject - we've focused on cities like Detroit and Los Angeles, whole states like Western Australia, or smaller topics like haunted hotels. While we love telling these stories we also have a no-bullshit philosophy, so if we think a story is bunk we won't tell it and if something doesn't pass the smell test, we'll say.
We've been at this for 18 months now and would love to have your help as we expand the show!
The main show (and monthly bonus episode) will always be free but having a Patreon allows us to defray studio and hosting costs while allowing us to connect with our audience on a whole new level by providing exclusive content.
Thanks for stopping by!
Brennan & Ian
We like our website just fine but we think a new one would be even finer. At this tier we can start setting aside funds to have a new website built for us that will make all the things we do just that much easier to find.