GiG Performance Spaceis creating a live music venue in Santa Fe
Select a membership level
- 1 complimentary concert. Just email [email protected] with the word "Comp" in the subject line and your desired show. Only 10 comp seats per show.
- Various surprise offerings that will delight i.e. artist exclusive downloads, and select GiG performances recordings.
- Please note - complimentary tickets are not available for every concert such as rentals by by presenters other than GiG. These concerts are noted at the gigsantafe.com schedule with the language "GiG Patreon rewards don't apply for this concert."
- All of the above (2 rewards) plus:
- Notice of last minute, half price tickets via your email - just show up at GiG with your email notice! If you are feeling spontaneous this can save you a bundle!
- All of the above (3 rewards) plus:
- Advance ticketing with no fees - simple! Just email [email protected] with the words "Save Seats" in the subject line and your desired show. You trust we'll save your seats, we trust you will show up - it's the honor system and it saves you money! As GiG has limited seating this is a great option to have!
- Songs from GiG performances delivered digitally featuring participating artists!
- Please note, for certain concerts presented by presenters other then GiG you buy advance tickets through them. There will be a link to tickets for that show listing and a note saying "GiG rewards are not available for this show."
The Real Value Of A GiG Patreon Subscription
- The non-profit Open Arts Foundation has a proven track record of providing Santa Fe with world-class music for 17 years. It’s project, the much-loved GiG Performance Space has provided over a thousand gigs for fine musicians and countless audience members over the past dozen years. Your subscription supports our artist advocacy and Santa Fe’s jewel box theatre!
- In the last couple years alone, GiG has presented music from Tuva, Morocco, Ireland, Peru, Armenia, India, Brazil, Hawaii, Senegal, Mexico, England, Argentina, Turkey, Puerto Rico, France and Japan as well as many world renowned jazz, classical and traditional musicians. Your subscription supports peerless cultural exchange and the chance to rub shoulders with these great musical ambassadors!
- GiG is an audiophile venue run by accomplished, passionate musicians, who make sure every musical nuance is heard. It is an intimate, non-corporate environment where you can sit within a few feet of the musicians and hear what is missed in a large hall. Our audiences love this! Your subscription supports music as it is heard best, with great clarity and in fine company!
- In it’s 17 year history Open Arts / GiG has presented an astonishing array of performers including: Gary Burton, Dave Holland, Michael Brecker, Kenny Werner, Dori Caymmi, Robben Ford, Bill Frisell, Fred Hersch, Simon Shaheen, Eliane Elias, Chris Smither, Alan Arkin, Dave Grusin, Cindy Kallet, Andy Irvine, Tin Hat, Ralph Alessi, ROVA, Kevin Burke, and countless others! Your subscription provides continuity and your continued access to these phenomenal musicians!
And you have all these rewards!
Patreon’s ingenious funding platform enables monthly micro donations which feature various rewards at different giving levels for Patrons. It is helping artists and creators, worldwide do important work. Your GiG patronage benefits include complimentary concerts, advanced ticketing, concert recordings, complimentary digital downloads of select artists, GIG artist compilations and various surprise offerings that will make you happy! Supporting GiG in this way is super simple, secure, low impact for you and incredibly helpful for us!
With sincere thanks for all those who have supported GiG in the past and in appreciation of our new friends, we hope that you will all become GiG Patreon subscribers!
Guitarist / Director
gigsantafe.com - brucedunlap.com
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method