I'm a Japanese translator dedicated to preserving video game history.
Help me find, archive, and document never-before-seen revelations about your favourite games! Including:
- Unused, hidden, and cut content
- Newly-translated developer interviews
- Untold stories of development
- Solutions to crazy mysteries
- Obscure art, secrets, trivia, & more!
Several times a month, I'll cross the language barrier to bring developers' voices and unique information from the gaming mecca of Japan back to fans in the West.
Why should Japanese gamers get all the neat stuff? Let's work together so we can enjoy this fascinating content in English, too!
Join me at GlitterBerri.com!