Good Trades Brigadeis creating podcasts and video
Select a membership level
This tier grants you access to our Patron-only feed as well as our very own discord server! Through our own Discord server you'll be able to hang with us online and talk about probably anything! Finally, a chance to meme with Emile in real time!
Supporter Benefits are as follows:
- Access to our Patreon-exclusive posts and updates.
- Access to our very own discord server!
- Written shoutout in the next episode description.
- Perks of Supporter Tier
- A Shoutout on the next podcast!
- Access to our patron supporter-exclusive Discord voice channels
- Guaranteed spot on our reader mail segment of our podcast! (Make those questions interesting and exciting!)
This is the "Ahrt Tier" where our boys use their wonderful gifts, minds and bodies to express their love and gratitude to you wonderful listeners.
You’ll be getting all the perks from both Supporter and Adventurer tiers PLUS cover artwork of past and present episodes of Good Trades drawn by Migs or Raffy, as well as a personalized 5-second voice recording by Emile in the Morning at Night. That’s right. YOU get to have Emile say anything for 5 seconds!
- Perks of Both Tier 1 and 2 plus:
- A wallpaper version of our special episode cover art by our GTB art boys Migs and Raffy to be sent every month (available in 3840 x 2160, 1920x1080 jpeg & png file format)
- A custom 5-second voice recording of your design from our very own Emile in the Morning at Night, every month.
Also, DOLE? ;)
Good Trades Brigade is a small podcast group producing shows about video games, movies, tv shows, and people from all walks of life. We're the home of Good Trades: a podcast where we "punch each other with stories and everyone takes damage".
In each episode of Good Trades, Migoy (TooMuchGaming), Emile (Emile in the Morning At Night), Miguel (Nubs In Cubes), and Raffy (Geekend Gladiators) get together and talk about games, stories, and other fun stuff that has happened during the week.
You can check out our shows here: