GorillaDevsis creating open source software
Select a membership level
GDLauncher is a custom open source Minecraft launcher written from the ground up in electron/react.
Its main goal is to make it easy and enjoyable to manage different Minecraft versions and servers, bringing the playing and modding experience to the next level!
- [✓] Easy to use
- [✓] Built-in auto updater
- [✓] CurseForge modpacks/mods support
- [✓] Import/export instances from/to twitch/multimc
- [✘] Servers manager (vanilla and modded)
- [✘] Curse modpacks and mods auto updater
- [✓] Custom themes
- [✘] Advanced instances drag & drop manager
- [✓] Tracker of played time for each instance
- [✓] Instances download queue
- [✓] Multiple parallel downloads, so much faster than any other mc launcher
- [✘] Cloud sync of game saves. With this, you will never lose your saves again!
- [✘] Skin manager
- [✓] Most of the features of the other launchers
If you like my work and would like more content and updates, feel free to contribute! This way I will be able to concentrate on my open source work even more and bring awesome features to the community!
You can find us in a lot of places:
1 of 1
When we reach this amount we'll be able to buy the Windows Extended Validation (EV) Code Signing Certificate for 1 year. This will remove the smartscreen warning saying the software is not trusted and allow autoupdates on MacOS!