The Short Version:Grey Liliy would very much love to make writing, drawing, and comics her full time employment.
Liliy hopes to combine your generous contributions (that help cover the cost of producing the freely available work) along with her novel sales to hopefully cover all of her living expenses in the future.
The Longer (Non-Third Person) Version:I adore art and writing, and I'm good at it. It's been a long time since I've been able to find work that not only produced something that I can be proud of, but that I also enjoy doing.
If I can raise all of my living expenses from book sales and wonderful patrons like you, then I can spend my work day drawing and writing with confidence.
Patreon is a wonderful way to add stability to the natural ebb and flow of sales.
Your patronage will also help ensure that I have the money to pay for the unavoidable costs that come with producing art on the business end of things, like paying for my website hosting, ISBN numbers, editing, software, office supplies, and even the funds to pay other artists for covers and illustrations!
With that, everyone wins! I get to bring life to all the stories and ideas waiting to break out, and hopefully, I provide you with some entertainment (why else would you be here?). Your kind donations also help the people who can't give monetary support access to that same artwork when I post my comics live for free!
Every bit of your support is something that I am very, very grateful for. Thank you for your time, your well wishes, and of course, just for being here and reading!
Works in Progress:These are the big tasks I'm working on outside of my weekly comic. Your support goes directly into these projects which means you can sort of think of your monthly donations as crowdfunding to help me make sure these get done if you want! Thank you!
The ToDo List:
- Edit and Publish my 2015 NaNoWriMo Novel.
- Finish writing my 2016 NaNoWriMo Novel.
- Finish writing, editing, and publishing a sequel to Children of Hephaestus. Full length novel with a word count goal of 128k (the same as the first book).
- Write, Edit and Publish a sequel to Obsidian of Ruby. A short novel with a word count goal of 70k (about 20k longer than the first novel).
- Finish writing, editing, and publishing a sequel (and possibly 3rd installment) for The Candlemaker's Merman. Word count goal is around 28-30k (same as the first book).
- Write, Edit and Publish a sequel to Man On The Other End of my Knight's Pack series. Word count goal is 36-40k.
- Write, Edit and Publish a new stand alone horror novel. Subject undecided. Word Count Goal: 80k.
Thank you so much for all your support!