Grim & Perilousis creating actual play videos, podcasts & content for #ZweihanderRPG
Select a membership level
1) Another Brass in the bowl! This will get you exclusive access to the Patreon-only private posts (such as Mechanics Mondays), as well as getting your name on our Twitch stream as a supporter of our Patreon.
1) Harness the power of the Abyss! Get early access to all weekly actual play podcasts! Feed your ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG addiction by downloading them from Patreon's fast servers, 2 weeks before the public gains access.
2) Get exclusive access to the alpha play sessions of RADIATOR: Grim & Post-Apocalyptic RPG. Every other Friday, we will release play sessions from our campaign, 28 Years Later. Join us as we try to save the besieged city of Saint Anthony from a malevolent force!
3) Get early access to our Monster-A-Month! We will create one fully-stated monster with artwork by Dejan Mandic or Ken Duquet in digital format, which will be released to the public when we have enough content to warrant going into a new product (Be it a stand-alone Family, Classification, or in a future supplement).
4) Get exclusive access to all Session Zeros in both audio and video format. Session Zeros will not be released outside of Patreon.
5) Also includes Beggar Tier rewards
1) Bring the punishment, and dole out the King's Justice! You can submit Injury and death descriptions to us to draw from when NPCs and PCs are Injured or Slain! Your name will be recognized when we read off your description in our actual play.
2) On the Fridays we do not release play sessionsfor RADIATOR, we will release development sessions in podcast format as we discuss what we want the settiing to have in it. From Ancestries to Trappings, to new mechanics, we will develop in front of you, our Patrons!
3) Also includes Beggar and Cultist Tier Rewards
Grim & Perilous is an actual play and podcast Patreon, brought to you by the creators and developers for tabletop RPGs Powered By ZWEIHÄNDER. Our aim is to provide insight into how grim & perilous tabletop role-playing games are played and developed, and a look at our weekly actual play of ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG game with creator Daniel D. Fox.
With your support, we’ll give you exclusive access to our weekly actual play sessions of #ZweihanderRPG, a view into how we develop new material for games Powered By ZWEIHÄNDER and share with you tips, tricks and hacks to make your #ZweihanderRPG game more enjoyable. We’ll eventually add other products, such as RADIATOR RPG, and branch out to include new videos as we reach our goals. Finally, we will showcase actual play of other dark fantasy games across the spectrum of the tabletop RPG industry.
Join us as we descend into the madness that is creating, developing and playing a game where we constantly get the rules we made wrong (and have a damn good time doing so).
- Mechanics Mondays, every Monday at 11am CST
- Queen of Embers Actual Play, every Wednesday at 11am
- Queen of Embers Podcast, every Wednesday at 11am
- Monster-A-Month, once every month
- Developer Updates, periodically every month
You can learn more about Grim & Perilous at the following links:
GRIM & PERILOUS LIBRARY http://bit.ly/GPLIbrary
At this goal, we will be able to hire Dejan Mandic to illustrate the Characters we have been playing in the “Queen of Embers” season. We will include the images on Character sheets that will be available for download by select Patreon tiers (Executioners and Inquisitors), and they will be included in the back of the campaign book when it is released. There will be a Character sheet for the Basic Tier of play, to facilitate jumping right in on the campaign!