My name is Joel Persinger and I’m the Gun Guy! I love shooting, hunting and making great videos on Youtube, Dailymotion and BitChute.
I started GunGuyTV on YouTube as a hobby in 2015. It’s been a wonderful experience and I have truly enjoyed every minute of it! My son helps me whenever he can. But, even when he has to work or can’t help for other reasons, I still create new videos each week about guns and gun related stuff.
GunGuyTV may have started out as a hobby, but it has grown way beyond being a hobby at this point. It’s taken on a life of its own. To be honest, I never thought it would grow like it has. Every day I look at the stats for the channel and it blows my mind. I’m so grateful for your support. Without you, GunGuyTV would never have amounted to anything. Your support has spurred me on. Now, I have some goals I’d like to reach with the channel, and I could use your help. That’s why I’ve teamed up with Patreon.
So, here are my goals:
- I'd like to make the best gun videos on the internet. I want to establish a place where honest folks can learn about guns, shooting, and the Second Amendment in a clean and wholesome way that you won’t mind having your kids watch with you. In order to do that, I need to purchase some equipment, another camera (or two), a new computer for editing, and I desperately need to have the ability to purchase ammunition in bulk to extend my purchasing power. To do those things, I need money that I simply don’t have.
- Product reviews need to be objective and honest. As a result, I don't charge manufactures and retailers for reviews. Unfortunately, reviewing products free of charge eliminates a major source of income that we could use. We'd like to continue doing free reviews, but in order to do so we need your help.
- I want GunGuyTV to continue for a very, very long time. In fact, I’d be thrilled if I could spend my retirement working on this project and producing great videos for you. In order to accomplish this, the channel has to be self-supporting.
- Taking the channel on the road is a big goal of mine. I’d like to bring you videos from places you might not be able to go yourself: like SHOT Show in Las Vegas; the NRA Annual Meetings and the Great Outdoor Show. There are also some hunting trips I’d like to bring to you through GunGuyTV. But, it all costs money and I need your help to do it.
- Starting a podcast has been on my list of goals for a while. I didn’t think it would cost much to do it. Boy... was I wrong! Even so, I bit the bullet (no pun intended) and invested in the equipment and the project. Now that I've started, I want to continually improve the podcast with better equipment, interesting guests and a lot more. Unfortunately, it all takes funding. I need your help.