I think you will find my stories to be uplifting but realistic. In all my creative pursuits, I want to show that disability is mostly an illusion, and that success has more to do with our minds than our bodies.
When you sign up as my patron, you will receive FREE digital copies of my first two books, as well as "patrons only" articles, previews of sketches, creativity tips and more. Subscriptions start as low as $1 per month.
Let me be YOUR muse along your creative journey, and help me show the world that when we focus on ABILITY first, ANYTHING is possible! Here’s a partial list of past projects:
- Preview my self-published book of memoirs: Tales of a Gutsy Dwarf
- Preview my first self-published children's book here: Leander the Late Bloomer
- My free blog, mostly lessons from my experiences living with dwarfism: Determination Better Than Talent
- My Art: Sharing Can Be Hard
- My Music: Homegrown Folk Music
- My First Public Speaking Engagement: Leadership