Hannah Shafferis creating game hacks, videos, and Questlandia 2!
- Patron-only peeks at in-progress games.
- Early access to Questlandia 2.
- PDFs of all the games I create on Patreon!
Thank you for being here! Your support means so much.
In addition to the above, you'll get snail mail packages with things like:
- Physical copies of the games I've created here!
- Typewritten letters.
- Stickers, photographs, tea.
I try to mail something out monthly, but it's often closer to bi-monthly. Each package is personalized and takes time to make!
About Hannah Shaffer
I make games as part of Make Big Things, a three-person roleplaying and board game cooperative. I love the things I create with Make Big Things, but I'd like a space to share small games, gaming resources, and stories. That's what this space is for.
Here are some of the things I'd like to share:
Games about queerness and coming out
- See: You, An Astronaut
Design journals and devlogs for Questlandia 2
- See: Devlog posts!
- Games about weird phobias
- Unfinished, abandoned game projects
- Cronenbergian bug art
- Audio & visual companion pieces to games
And here are some things this Patreon will make immediately possible:
- Early access to Questlandia 2 in its current stage of development
Development of Record Store at the End of the Universe
- See: Starship UltraLux
- Supplements and hacks for Questlandia, Noirlandia, and Damn the Man
Free gaming community resources
- See: RPG resources posts
If you've followed along with my other games, like Questlandia or Damn the Man, Save the Music, this is a more personal look at the things I hope to create and why they matter to me. I'll be sharing in-progress projects and gaming journals, re-imagining some of the ideas that made it to the table, and reflecting on the games that didn't make it and why.
Thanks for joining me!