Hanne Artsis creating Eating Disorder Recovery Videos
Select a membership level
Early-bird & exclusives
- I will continue uploading content until the end of time. You help keep the channel alive, enabling me to support young, beautiful warriors like you to recover.
- You will receive free access to the meditation technique that CHANGED MY LIFE, as well as to other exclusive and early-access videos.
- You will receive my eternal love and respect for your kind-natured pledge.
Free recipe e-book
- You will get everything that's also available to $1/month Patrons, PLUS you will receive my FREE PASTA RECIPE COOKBOOK (exclusive access)!
For $20/month, I promise you
- You will get everything that's also available to $15/month Patrons, PLUS you will receive one-on-one time with me, so that you can ask me any questions you have. I get a lot of messages that no longer get answered, but yours will receive priority treatment and be answered in more depth in a Patreon video!
Filming and uploading YouTube videos and answering questions on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and via email takes a tremendous amount of my time, and due to YouTube's new demonetisation policies, I do not get paid for it!
Nevertheless, I continue to upload and answer questions, living off of the thrill, your love, and the knowledge that I am making a difference in your life. This makes me eager to continue growing my YouTube family, but at the end of the day I also still have so many other responsibilities that require my attention!
By making even a small donation, you could be making a huge difference in keeping my channel alive.
$1 - FREE meditation. Early-bird videos
$5 - Patreon Q&A. FREE recipe e-book (+$1 rewards)
$15 - Shout-out on YouTube AND Instagram (+$5, $1 rewards)
$20 - One-on-one Q&A (+$15, $5, $1 rewards)
$50 - Hour-long Skype consultation (+$20, $15, $5, $1 rewards)
I love you all and couldn't thank you enough for all of your support!
What a start. I am endlessly grateful for all of you and your help. With this money I can continue uploading regularly, and I can continue what I'm doing.