Pavel Loginovis creating Web interface(user-frendly web GUI) for managing Haproxy servers
Select a membership level
About Pavel Loginov
Web interface(user-frendly web GUI) for managing Haproxy servers.
- Configure HAproxy In a jiffy with haproxy-wi
- View and analyse Status of all Frontend/backend server via haproxy-wi from a single control panel.
- Enable/disable servers through stats page without rebooting HAProxy
- View/Analyse HAproxy logs straight from the haproxy-wi web interface
- Create and visualise the HAproxy workflow from Web Ui.
- Push Your changes to your HAproxy servers with a single click through web interface.
- Get info on past changes, Evaluate your config files and restore a previous stable config anytime with a single click straight from Web interface.
- Add/Edit Frontend or backend servers via web interface with a click of a button.
- Edit config of HAproxy and push changes to All Master/Slave server with a single click.
- Add Multiple server to ensure Config Sync between servers.
- Auto management of ports assigned to Fronted.
- Evaluate the changes of recent configs pushed to HAproxy instances straight from web ui
- Multiple User Roles support for privileged based Viewing and editing of Config.
- Create Groups and add /remove servers to ensure proper identification for your HAproxy Clusters
- Send notifications to telegram directly from haproxy-wi.
- haproxy-wi supports high Availability to ensure uptime to all Master slave servers configured.
- SSL certificate support.
- SSH Key support for managing multiple HAproxy Servers straight from haproxy-wi
- SYN flood protect
- Alerting about changes backends state
- Alerting about HAProxy service state
$0 of $200 per month
1 of 2
For servers! If it will reached project can stay life