HedgeBlaze

is creating music
Select a membership level
Join with HedgeBlaze !
$2
per month

Get it and become HedgeBlaze Member 😃

Exclusive Track !
$5
per month

✔ From $5 Listen monthly our      exclusive track. 

Unreleased Track
$10
per month

➡ From 10$ 

 ✔ Listen monthly our exclusive      track. 

 ✔ Listen our Unreleased Track.

0

patrons

About HedgeBlaze

"Hello, Guys.

'We know you are a music producer. 70% chance's a music producer visit our page and 30% chance's normal people visit our page. If you're not a music producer. We really apologize for our misunderstanding.

'Welcome to our page. We really appreciate to taking your time for visit our page. We are two producer, We produce music above few year ago.

On patreon we releases our exclusive track And you can also listen our unreleased track. also we upload FLP on patreon. If you want the Project for learning purpose, you can download it. Monthly we create polls, You guys decide which one project you want it after that we upload it.

   ! Stay touch with us ! 

https://www.instagram.com/hedgeblaze/?igshid=1iud8...
https://twitter.com/HedgeBlaze
https://www.facebook.com/HedgeBlaze-10758714060230...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNhtVxsDHUqwopmjl...
✔https://soundcloud.com/hedgeblaze
Goals
0 of 5 patrons
When we reach 5 Patreon. Then we post it, Our upcoming tracks Drop !
1 of 3

Recent posts by HedgeBlaze