Alex Robertsis creating a more playful world
Select a membership level
At this tier, you are doing so much to support me oh my goodness! You'll have access to everything I post here, and a free PDF copy of every game you help me put out into the world.
At this tier my heart will be absolutely bursting with gratitude, so you'll get access to every post, a free PDF of every game, and a seasonal (as in once a season, though they may be themed) postcard from yours truly. I love collecting and sending postcards. Each one will be handwritten and mailed with care!
About Alex Roberts
You might have already enjoyed:
- Two-player, tower-based, heart-pounding roleplaying in my tabletop game of forbidden love, Star Crossed
- Evocative shared storytelling from the ground up, in my accessible card-based storybuilding game, For the Queen
- Settings and hacks I've made for other games like Dialect, Misspent Youth, Sig: Manual of the Primes, and Threadbare
- Interviews with some of the most fascinating folks in roleplaying, on Backstory
- Games journalism and critique in outlets like ZEAL, Vice, and Leaving Mundania
- My gentle but insistent voice in community conversations around safety, wellness, and care in roleplaying
I do a lot! And I want to do a lot more.
That's where you come in. Your contribution helps me devote more time and energy to creating what I'm truly passionate about.
With regular support, I can release projects like:
- POP!, a live-action game about niche online communities
- Behold the Tree, a semi-live game about being a great artist
- The definitive guide to Emojimancy
- A tabletop game about the prosaic every day life of a sci-fi bridge crew
- Essays on feminine analog game design, game texts as recipes, and why Final Fantasy X is essentially an encounter with the divine
- A game tentatively titled Two Friends Who Haven't Seen Each Other For A While Meet Up For Coffee
- Audio Roleplaying Adventures
Thank you for reading and checking out my page! Look through the upcoming goals, pick a reward level that feels right, and let's do this! <3
Particular thanks to Christina Tran for the header image, and Karen Twelves for the head shot!