I’m Francy, and Canadian pop-punk band Hello Kelly is my baby. We toured like crazy and played our part in the surge of CCM pop-punk in the late 2000’s!
(You might know our big song Paper Bag Princess, based on the famous kids book by Robert Munsch!)
After a 5 year hiatus, I’m returning to Hello Kelly to make brand new music!
- If Hello Kelly lyrics ever spoke to you, I need your help now.
- If Hello Kelly shows made you feel a part of something bigger, you can be a part of that again.
- If energetic pop-punk speaks to you and you need new tunes, keep reading!
- If going to our shows connected you with friends and family, this is your moment.
- If you love to find new artists with something to say, you've found one!
- If you felt like Hello Kelly made you feel understood, this is for you.
When I was 19, I could sleep in my van if it meant putting out new music! But we’re all a little older now, and that’s OK! I need you to show me that you want new Hello Kelly music ... by becoming a patron!
Need 10 GOOD REASONS why this is basically the best idea?
- No record label funny business - just you guys and me, like it always was at the shows!
- $1 per month is so worth it!
- There are additional perks if you sign up for more than $1! (Like an exclusive mini-podcast, livestream shows, help picking songs, and more!)
- You get to contribute in a meaningful way to something you believe in!
- You have full-control over how much you spend and you can cancel at any time.
- You get to hear new Hello Kelly projects come together before the rest of the world!
- You only pay when something new comes out!! (The goal is once a month, but probably not that frequent at first.)
- It's safe & easy to be a Patron! Patreon is trusted, secure, and simple.
- You'll be a part of a great community, and get to interact with other Hello Kelly patrons!
- I'm ready to speak to you! I grew up with a stutter and opening up to you was always a challenge. I'm excited to no longer rely on labels and band mates to do the talking. I can't wait to tell you personally about where these songs are coming from and why I do this!
Thank you so much for reading and I really really hope that you'll become a patron today.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!