Henry's Havenis creating A home for rescued animals
Select a membership level
For $1 or more a month you'll receive exclusive and pre-release pictures of the animals. You will have access to our patron only questionnaires and early access to events and product sales. You will also receive a Henry's Haven magnetic fridge clip.
For $5 or more a month you'll receive exclusive and pre-release pictures of the animals. You will have access to our patron only questionnaires and earlier access to events and product sales. You will also receive a Henry's Haven keychain light.
For $10 or more a month you'll receive exclusive and pre-release pictures of the animals. You will have access to our patron only questionnaires and even earlier access to events and product sales. We will send you a 5 x 7 photo of one of the animals you have helped us rescue. You will also receive a Henry's Haven pocket whistle keychain.
What Makes Us Unique:
- We do not choose cats based on “adoptability” so we are a haven for ALL cats. We consider it an honor to care for and cherish these cats.
- Extraordinary medical care will be made available to every cat no matter their condition, even those deemed as difficult cases. Cats will receive all the medical care they need to thrive, regardless of cost.
- We operate an almost 100% cage free sanctuary to provide an extremely nurturing environment. We offer the tenderness, patience, and personalized care that cats need to be able to trust humans and feel as safe and secure as possible.
- Our building and rooms were designed specifically to be comfortable and to meet cats needs for stimulation and access to fresh air.
- Our personal devotion to ALL cats. Love, grace, and compassion guide all our interactions with any animal we take in. We are committed to treating each and every cat or animal with respect and generosity, and to be a pure community of love for all animals.
- We are a no-kill rescue group committed to saving all healthy and treatable pets. We only ever consider euthanizing terminal, non-rehabilitable pets who are irremediably suffering, or in acute, irreversible pain. Every pet’s life is precious and we do not make this decision lightly. Multiple opinions will be gathered before this decision is ever made.
- We are committed to educating the community on animal care, spay and neuter, and through resources to keep pets safe and healthy.
We also work with barn placement programs for feral cats that need relocation and are involved with community efforts and initiatives for TNR.
We adhere to a holistic and integrative approach to treating and maintaining our animals health and will always try methods to heal the root cause of any medical issues rather than mask symptoms with medications. Our philosophy on nutrition is the same; to provide high-quality (organic when possible) food that is free from questionable fillers, ingredients, and chemicals.
Before adopting out any animals we make sure that they are spayed/neutered vaccinated appropriately, and micro-chipped.