We launched the Heroine Fund to support heroines on their journey to positively change the world.
The Heroine Fund
The Heroine Fund will support over the next 2 years: 1,000 young women leaders, our heroines on their journey forward. With your donation, Coaching Fellows and our alumni receive professional coaching and become part of a highly active community focused on ongoing leadership development support and opportunities.
We work 24/7 to grow and connect some of the world’s most extraordinary young women leaders. Our mission is to give everyone the opportunity to have access to a coach, and that our vision is to raise the level of human consciousness everywhere. But what does that mean in the real world?
Here’s a brief glimpse into the heroines we have already supported with access to leadership development and deep connection to a global community of exceptional women:
- Rasha Abu Safieh, Palestine - Co- Founder & Learning Manager of Gaza Gateway, the 1st ICT outsourcing social enterprise in Palestine.
- Mercy Owuor, Kenya - Mercy is the Community Programs Director at Lwala Community Alliance, a health and development organization improving the wellbeing of local communities in Western Kenya.
- Aria Finger, New York, USA - Aria is CEO of DoSomething.org, the largest org for young people and social change in the world. She uses her expertise on all things youth + tech to lead a diverse team that activates millions of young people to make a difference.
- Ruvani Fonseka, Sri Lanka - Ruvani is passionate about gender equity and health. She is currently a LankaCorps Fellow, working with Women in Need, Sri Lanka’s only organization providing psychological and legal support to survivors of domestic violence, and studying women-headed households across the country.
- Sarah Ireland, Beirut, Lebanon - Sarah is a humanitarian policy and advocacy adviser supporting emergency responses across Asia, the Middle East and Africa. She currently works for Save the Children.
- Sonya Fierst, California, USA - Sonya manages the SF Bay Area branch of Grameen America, a micro-finance institution that provides affordable capital to low income women starting businesses.
Each day presents unique challenges and opportunities to support more exceptional women. We don’t win every battle, and we keep pushing ahead, as a team and distributed global community of committed people.
About the Coaching Fellowship
The Heroine Fund is part of nonprofit organization " The Coaching Fellowship". We enable young women leaders in the social impact space to better tackle the world’s greatest challenges.
Three times per year the Coaching Fellowship team selects 50 emerging young women leaders in the social impact space. Fellows receive three months of personalized coaching from experienced and certified executive coaches.
We would dearly welcome your support if you’d like to help contribute to our work at The Coaching Fellowship (TCFS) financially.
Gifts to TCFS are 100% tax deductible as permitted by law. Our Tax ID is 81-2582448.
If you would like to make a one time donation please visit: https://tcfs.org/donate OR make a check payable to The Coahcing Fellowship and send to: 20445 Williams Ave, Saratoga, CA95070.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts and we hope you'll become a part of this great and deeply impactful community!
President and Founder
The Coaching Fellowship | tcfs.org